Humbly is a new way for students to learn through effective conversation, involve lessons responsively, and give honest feedback by using anonymous messaging.
Humbly allows teachers to create channels for different lessons, topics, subjects, projects, interest groups and events, etc. The students can join channels to ask or reply questions anonymously without hesitation because they do not identify each other. This is extremely useful in classroom when some students are not willing to respond to teachers in front of others and teachers can also get more feedback as well.
* Students cannot see message sender’s name except teacher.
* Students can join channel by using channel code or QR code.
* Teacher can see all message sender’s name.
* Teacher is only administrator of the channel.
* Channel can be accessed within a period of time or date so that teachers can monitor channel at the convenient time.
* Teacher can approve, block and delete any participants in the channels.
* Teacher can import students from Google Classroom.
App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/humbly/id1295829804?mt=8
Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tigernghk.android.humblyapp
Humbly for iOS Demo
Humbly for Android Demo